Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick
  • Initially an applying Prefer on for about a fortnight, I hardly noticed any improvement in the visibility of my scars
  • But I decided not to give up – only to encounter positive results
  • Another great advantage of using Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick was the fact that the stick design made it convenient for me to use it for smaller areas with ease without being messy on the hands or on the affected area
  • Although the scars do not get wiped off completely, their appearance on the skin definitely gets reduced – which in itself is a great sign of improvement

• by rm002

A few weeks earlier due to a minor car accident, I developed some scars on the left side of my cheek. The scars seemed so prominent on my face, that anybody who happened to meet me after the accident only seemed to enquire about the scars(how to how it happened, will they be healed , were they painful). This sometimes left me feeling embarrassed and sometimes an object of sympathy- which I truly hated. Moreover these scars were just seemed to mar the beauty of my face and required an immediate solution. So in a quest to get rid of these scars I decide to use Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick.

Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick which was actually suggested to me by one of my friend

was an advanced breakthrough in the scar management field. An age defying skin care product Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick is specially formulated to make embarrassing scars less visible – no matter how long they one has had them. So with great hope, I started using Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick regularly. Initially an applying Prefer on for about a fortnight, I hardly noticed any improvement in the visibility of my scars. This caused me a lot of disappointment. But I decided not to give up – only to encounter positive results. After using Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick for about three – four months the scars on my cheeks though did not disappear completely, became visibly much lighter. The scars now seemed to gel more ...

• with my skin tone, thus making their appearance on my skin more dull and faded.

On seeing the results I was just thrilled. Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick made me now walk with more confidence, without having to answer many questions. What I really liked about using Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick was the fact that this scar stick was quite easy to be applied. Applying it on an area like my cheek didn’t make me uncomfortable; because this non- liquid and non greasy clear stick just became invisible on applying it. Another great advantage of using Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick was the fact that the stick design made it convenient for me to use it for smaller areas with ease without being messy on the

hands or on the affected area. In fact I also tried using it on my stretch marks on my stomach, and encountered great results. Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick worked wonderfully on all my stretch by making them less visible and also proved be quiet skin friendly – causing no irritation to my skin. Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick not only just glided smoothly over my skin but they also proved to be non staining , keeping my clothes clean and tidy.

Priced at $10.99, Prefer on Intensive Scar management Stick according to me a great solution to help you treat your scars. Although the scars do not get wiped off completely, their appearance on the skin definitely gets reduced – which in itself is a great sign of improvement.

Denise says :

I bought your product prefer on years ago loved it I need more can’t remember what store I got it from. So can you let me know what stores carry your product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26301938570731/k2311a013/1.3.10