White Musk Jovan perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love how soft this fragrance is and how much staying power it has
  • This fragrance was very inexpensive, which made me happy because it really did smell very elegant and like I paid much more for it
  • This is a great fragrance in my opinion to wear during the day or to work
  • I like how subtle this fragrance is and how much it also reminds me of the summertime
  • I highly recommend this fragrance to any one who enjoys the fragrance of musk perfumes

• by mom1

I love White Musk. This perfume reminds me of the perfume my aunt used to where when she came to visit us when we were kids. She always wore musk oil, but hers smelled different. I now know why her musk oil smelled different than other musk perfumes that I was familiar with. The reason why is that she always used White musk.

To me, white musk is softer than the regular musk. I love how soft this fragrance is and how much staying power it has. I actually purchased this perfume in the drugstore. I usually do not purchase too many perfumes from the cosmetics counter at the drugstore, however, when I sampled it, I wanted to purchase it.

This fragrance was very inexpensive, which made me happy because it really did smell very elegant and like I paid much more for it. I have to admit that this fragrance lasts until I actually wash it off. It never seems to fade and

the scent actually seems like it gets into my pores. I can only put a small amount on because I find if I put too much on, it can get to be a little strong.

No matter where I wear this perfume to, I always seem to get compliments. People actually stop me to ask what perfume I am wearing. Sometimes they laugh or do not believe me when I tell them that I purchased the White musk in the drugstore. This is a great fragrance in my opinion to wear during the day or to work.

I always make sure when I wear this to work that I do not put too much on. In the workplace, lots of people may be sensitive to strong smells, perfumes included. I’m glad that no one in my workplace has been offended by my perfume. I like how subtle this fragrance is and how much it also reminds me of the summertime.

There are different types ...

• of musk perfumes and musk oil, but this is one of my favorites. I also like to wear this musk when I go out at night. Although it was very reasonably priced and purchased at the drugstore, there is something elegant about it. The fragrance is very intense and it even gets more intense during warm weather or when my body temperature goes up.

Although I enjoy this scent for summer wear, I also feel it is a good choice when the weather turns cold because it is a hearty fragrance that holds up well even without the heat.

I like how this perfume seems to moisturize my skin also. It is not by any means oily or greasy, but it does not seem to dry out my skin like some other perfumes. In the past, I was never a big fan of musks or musk oils, but since that day in the drugstore, I have grown to enjoy this one.

Now, I

will not say that I enjoy all brands of musk perfumes, but I will admit that this brand is one of the highest quality and best smelling musks that I have ever tried. I will continue to use this fragrance, and will purchase it again when I run out of the bottle that I have now. I highly recommend this fragrance to any one who enjoys the fragrance of musk perfumes. Even if you are not crazy about musk scented perfumes, you still may enjoy this one, because although it does smell musky, it does have other notes in it such as flowers and citrus.

I feel that the citrus overtones in this perfume are very pronounced and if you like the smell of subtle lemon and other fruits, you may enjoy this. You may also enjoy that the price is right. This perfume, you many find smells like a very expensive perfume that you would possibly purchase from a cosmetics counter at a department store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56301938380631/k2311a013/1.3.10