Ralph Lauren Romance - Always Yours  » Perfume  »
  • It was nice, but it wasn't something I wanted to be engulfed by
  • It's an okay fragrance that I'd wear occasionally, but it would never become my eternal favorite, romance or not

• by Orrymain

I recently tried Ralph Lauren Romance - Always Yours and thought it was okay. Actually, my youngest dog loved it. Yes, I said dog. After I put some on my wrist, she was all over my hand, sniffing up a storm. She did that all night long. Now, I really don’t

know what means because she’s never done that before, but I guess I can say that Ralph Lauren Romance - Always Yours is dog approved!

Ralph Lauren promotes this fragrance as inviting romance; more than that, to experience it. The build on it is that it’s a captivating floral and “an eternal sensual elixir.” I’m ...

• really not sure I’d go that far.

The floral is very strong in my opinion. It was nice, but it wasn’t something I wanted to be engulfed by. Perhaps the strength is why it does last quite a while. I just don’t know that I’d give it that precious moniker of an eternal elixir.

The

top notes include rose, ginger, and yellow freesia, with middle notes of lotus flower, day lily, and white violet, and base notes of patchouli, oak moss, exotic wood, and skin musk.

Honestly, it’s just not that special. It’s an okay fragrance that I’d wear occasionally, but it would never become my eternal favorite, romance or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56301938100631/k2311a013/1.3.10