Neosporin - For the Home & On the Go Package  » Health  »
  • I really love the Neosporin product on the whole so when I was doing some shopping at Sam's Club recently, I saw this Neosporin - For the Home & On the Go Package and purchased it
  • My other regret is that this package is only available with the ointment
  • I like how it applies better than the ointment

• by Orrymain

I really love the Neosporin product on the whole so when I was doing some shopping at Sam’s Club recently, I saw this Neosporin - For the Home & On the Go Package and purchased it. Neosporin isn’t inexpensive and the club price for getting this package was too good to pass up.

This package contains two

containers of .5 ounce Neosporin ointment plus one of their Neo to Go units. Where I normally buy Neosporin, I only paid about $2.50 more than I would have for just one of the ointment packages.

I do have a couple of complaints. First, opening the package was difficult. Not only that, but even going ...

• as directed to open it, you pull off the directions. Well, having never used the Neo to Go before, I really wanted to see the instructions. It’s not a good setup.

My other regret is that this package is only available with the ointment. I really prefer the cream. I like how it applies

better than the ointment.

I did have one curious thing, too. While the individual packages had expiration of April 2011, the outside of the combination package said February. No biggie, but I just thought that was funny.

Still, this is a great product and it’s probably sold just at club stores, but if you see it, I’d buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34301938090631/k2311a013/1.3.10