Lloyd’s Beef Brisket  » Food  »
  • However, I've had some luck with these kind of easy fix meals lately, so I decided to check it out
  • This particular product is definitely a good two person meal for the hungry
  • That tells you that I like the product and do intend to buy it again
  • Maybe it could have had a tad more seasoning on it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it

• by Orrymain

This was a first for me recently because I’ve never purchased Lloyd’s item that I can remember and I’ve never had ‘brisket’ before; at least, not labeled as such. However, I’ve had some luck with these kind of easy fix meals lately, so I decided to check it out. These restaurant style meals, offered from various producers such as Lloyd’s,

Milano, and Hormel, just to name a few, aren’t what I call cheap, but they are reasonable. Pricing is anywhere from $4.99 to $11.99 where I am, depending on the specific product.

Lloyd’s Beef Brisket is restaurant style that is “real hardwood smoked.” It is sliced and seasoned and served with original barbecue sauce. Again per the package, there are 3 1/2 servings per package with each serving being about 5 ounces of meat. I mention this because there was a lot of brisket there. In my estimation, most of these meals are made to serve 2 to 3 people. This particular product is definitely a good two person meal for the hungry. It’s way too much for one.

• Lloyd's Beef Brisket
      If you’re into exact portions, three is probably right.

This is extremely easy cooking. The brisket is in the black cooking container with the barbecue sauce atop it. Both are vacuum sealed so no venting is necessary. You simply stick it in the microwave and cook for a few minutes. Then eat!

They actually have a suggestion for a BBQ sandwich

to be made from this if you want and while I didn’t do that this time, I really want to next time. That tells you that I like the product and do intend to buy it again.

The meat tasted great, and I loved the sauce. Maybe it could have had a tad more seasoning on it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27301938080631/k2311a013/1.3.10