Banquet Frozen Dinners  » Food  »
  • The meatloaf and salisbury steak are ok,but the I think the meat needs to be a larger portion

• by roddma
      I often try to stay away from the frozen food section because most frozen foods are expensiveand not all that healthy. However,since its just my husband and me,i usually end up buying a frozen dinner or two to save time every now and then. Frozen dinners have improved

greatly over the years no longer like rubber.

Banquet frozen dinners have been around for a long time now and is my first choice fro frozen dinners. The dinners come in a variety of flavors like salibury steak, meatloaf,and barbecue ribs.

My favorite dinners are stroganoff,spaghetti,and the macoroni ...

• and cheese. The meatloaf and salisbury steak are ok,but the I think the meat needs to be a larger portion.

The mashed potoatoes have gotten better ,too. The corn is just right and the green beans have and excellent flavor.

Carrots can stand to be more tender in thesde

dinners. I don’t really go for the chicken varieties because it is hard getting chicken crispy in the microwave.

Still,Banquet dinners aren’t a bad price. Around here ,they usually sale from 1.

39-1. 59.

and good if you are in a hurry and don’t want to spend a lot on frozen meals. My score:8

Banquet Frozen Dinners
    Deb says :

Are you kidding me? The flavors are wonderful but the quantity of food is ridiculously small. I had turkey meal today. More like turkey taste. Two little thin slices of turkey, and FIVE tiny squares of dressing? Really? Shame on Banquet for advertising it as a meal.

Galega says :

Check out the entire list of classic dinners offered by Banquet Frozen Dinners. There are many items the quantity of which is sufficient for a dinner. I don’t think it prudent to complain on the basis of quantity.

margaret garrison says :

I like Chicken Fried Steak dinner except for that corn. Please just double amount of mashed potatoes instead and more of the GOOD gravy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27220993801130/k2311a0922/9.22.06