CVS Cough Drops  » Health  »
  • Since there was eighty in a pack, one pack lasted me for well over a year, maybe even two - I really cannot remember, but I know that I had them for a long time

• by GenesisOne

The CVS brand of cough drops actually work relatively well, although they are eclipsed in both strength and speed when compared with the Recola brand. I purchased these once because they were on sale for one dollar and ninety-nine cents for a pack of eighty cough drops.

I felt that I got my money’s worth and the cough drops did help to ease some

of my discomfort when I was sick.

The cough drops take a couple of minutes to work, unlike the Recola brand which generally works under a minute, but after a couple of minutes, I felt less of an urge to cough and my throat was feeling a little less scratchy and did not burn quite as much.

These cough drops helped me to get ...

• some rest and even relax a little.

Since there was eighty in a pack, one pack lasted me for well over a year, maybe even two - I really cannot remember, but I know that I had them for a long time.

I still prefer to purchase the Recola brand over this brand simply because the Recola brand of cough drops work faster and

are more soothing, although admittedly, the CVS brand is a better value based on the price and cough drop count.

Still, the quality is better when it comes to the Recola brand and that is why I purchase those over these.

When sick, I do not feel like cutting corners and saving a little money, although admittedly that little bit of money does add up after awhile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34301937920631/k2311a013/1.3.10