Heinz Tomato Ketchup  » Food  »
  • Sometimes, I will purchase a bottle and I will enjoy ketchup that is good and thick and other times, I will purchase a bottle and I will be disappointed with the watery makeup of the ketchup
  • The ketchup generally has a very delicious tomato flavor to it along with a fine tang
  • All in all though, I feel this is one of the best ketchups on the market

• by GenesisOne

I have had hit or miss luck with Heinz Tomato Ketchup. Sometimes, I will purchase a bottle and I will enjoy ketchup that is good and thick and other times, I will purchase a bottle and I will be disappointed with the watery makeup of the ketchup.

I positively cannot stand runny ketchup.

It is not at all pleasant to see or to

use, really, because runny ketchup seems to lack flavor in the extreme.

So then, when this ketchup is good, it is really good, but when it is disappointing, it is quite disappointing.

The ketchup generally has a very delicious tomato flavor to it along with a fine tang.

It enhances my enjoyment of fries and hamburgers, in a way that I wish all ...

• condiments would.

I also like how this ketchup is not overly salty or ridiculously sweet, problems that I have had with other ketchups in the past.

The thing about Heinz ketchup is that it is pricier than most other ketchups on the market, and that is something that really does not bother me when the ketchup is thick.

When I do get a

bottle that contains ketchup that is not so thick, I am bothered more about the price.

I wish that there was a greater degree of consistency when it came to this brand of ketchup as I really do enjoy adding this ketchup to my foods when it is thick and rich.

All in all though, I feel this is one of the best ketchups on the market.

Heinz Tomato Ketchup
    Louise says :

I was a total plain tomato ketchup lover, but I recently tried a couple of Leroys flavored ketchup recently and it is awesome. The Mustard Spice, and the Crispy Bacon are unbelievable. I had to order it online from a food store, Please please come to Washington so we can buy it locally.

Joanna says :

A friend of mine let my husband and I try some while we were having a cookout with her and her husband. They let us try the mustard spice flavor and it was probably the greatest ketchup I have ever had. I can’t really find it, but rather have to get my local Publix to order it for me from time to time. It definitely is good though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27301937890631/k2311a013/1.3.10