Oscar Meyer Premium Beef Franks  » Food  »
  • While I definitely prefer the Oscar Meyer XXL Beef Franks over the Oscar Meyer Premium Beef Franks, these hot dogs are really not at all bad
  • I prefer hot dogs that have some firmness to them, and these do not, regardless of how I prepare them

• by GenesisOne

While I definitely prefer the Oscar Meyer XXL Beef Franks over the Oscar Meyer Premium Beef Franks, these hot dogs are really not at all bad. By no means is this a perfect or near perfect hot dog, but I have definitely had much worse, like Nathan’s brand hot dogs.

Unlike Nathan’s, these hot dogs are not as greasy and have a more rich

flavor to them that makes for a more satisfying meal.

They are all beef - the only kind of hot dogs that I will eat - and are pretty plump.

What I do not like about these hot dogs is that they are on the soft and flimsy side.

These hot dogs break apart in my mouth real easily - too easily, really.

I ...

• prefer hot dogs that have some firmness to them, and these do not, regardless of how I prepare them.

This does hamper my enjoyment of the hot dogs somewhat, and that is really why I tend to stick with the XXL Beef Franks by Oscar Meyer.

Those seem to be more firm and less spongy to me.

It is not always possible though for

me to purchase the XXL Beef Franks when I want or need hot dogs because the stores that I go to seem to run out of those hot dogs more often than the others.

I guess I am not the only one that really likes the XXL Beef Franks! These are an acceptable alternative though, more so than the other brands of hot dogs that I have tried.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27301937850531/k2311a013/1.3.10