North Cherry Cough Drops
1.0
  • The cough drops did bring what I would consider to be minor relief, but for the amount of money that these cough drops cost, I expected much more than just minor relief
  • I definitely do not recommend these cough drops if you are not feeling well or stocking up on cough drops for the winter season in the event sickness does show up at your doorstep

• by GenesisOne

North Cherry Cough Drops are not only expensive, but also ineffective. For a package of fifty of these admittedly tasty cough drops, I had to pay almost three dollars - and that was after a coupon! Even at three dollars, I felt I had wasted my money.

These cough drops were among the first that I had ever tried, and I have

never considered going back to them, especially after trying Ricola cough drops.

The side of the box reads “cough suppressant”, but they did not do too good of a job suppressing my coughs when I was not feeling very well.

They did not deliver fast acting relief or even an acceptable degree of relief over time.

This made it difficult for me ...

• to get the sleep that I wanted to get because I was still coughing and my throat hurt from the coughing.

The Ricola cough drops sooth my throat and calm my cough, but all these cough drops do is taste good, really.

Tasting good is great and all, but cough drops need to do more than just taste good.

The cough drops

did bring what I would consider to be minor relief, but for the amount of money that these cough drops cost, I expected much more than just minor relief! I definitely do not recommend these cough drops if you are not feeling well or stocking up on cough drops for the winter season in the event sickness does show up at your doorstep.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34301937810531/k2311a013/1.3.10