Chunks Ahoy  » Food  »
  • However, my friends all told me that Chunks Ahoy was just as good as what I could get from the grocery store, so I decided to try it out
  • There was an acceptably large amount of chocolate, which I enjoyed
  • In the end, I would definitely prefer home baked or at the very least in store baked cookies as opposed to these factory made ones

• by AzureSea

Chunks Ahoy is a brand of chocolate chip cookies from the company Christie. I’m a very picky eater, and usually I only eat chocolate chip cookies from the bakery section of my grocery store, seeing as those are the freshest and softest.

However, my friends all told me that Chunks Ahoy was just as good as what I could get from the grocery store, so I decided to try it out.

It was quite a lot better than I expected, but still not very good and not up to my standards. The dough part of it was slightly hard, and not very soft and chewy. It also crumbled too much, making a mess as I ate. There was an acceptably large amount of chocolate, which I enjoyed.

• Chunks Ahoy
      It was a little bit too sweet for my tastes, seeing as the dough had way too much sugar added to it.

to these factory made ones. Chunks Ahoy did not meet my unusually high expectations, but they seem satisfactory to most other people. Maybe it’s just me, but for the money that it costs, I would much rather buy from the grocery’s bakery section than buy these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27301937720531/k2311a013/1.3.10