Cough Drops from Vicks
  • The Vicks cough drop with honey is also one I like
  • In my opinion Vicks cough drop is a very effective for clearing the throat
  • This is a great product which can be enjoyed as a toffee, yet gives the advantages of a medicine

• by demandon

Vicks brand is like an essential medicine in my house. The Vicks cough drops are yet another product from Vicks which comes handy for me to fight against sore throat and getting a clear feel for the throat.

Even though the Vicks cough drops come in many flavors, the favorite of mine is

the menthol flavor.

The Vicks cough drop with honey is also one I like.

The cough drop is a medicine but it looks like a toffee and taste is not distracting as a medicine.

The cough drops instantly give a soothing feel from the initial sip itself.

These cough drops look great with ...

• its triangular shape with sharp edges avoided.

The Vicks cough drops melt easily in the mouth but this also creates the drawback that it melts inside the pack itself when stored for a lot of time.

In my opinion Vicks cough drop is a very effective for clearing the throat.

I even use

it to make the throat feel good when I wake up from sleep on a cold morning.

Added to that this is mainly an Ayurvedic medicine and so it has not created bad effects for me.

This is a great product which can be enjoyed as a toffee, yet gives the advantages of a medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26301937710531/k2311a013/1.3.10