Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit chewing gum
  • The color of the chewing gum is one thing I like

• by demandon

I am going to write about a chewing gum that I have been using from my childhood. Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit chewing gum’s taste is very well used to my taste buds now. The juicy fruit has a very sweet taste of mixed

fruits.

The chewing gum is very reasonably priced. The chewing gum comes as in shape of sticks.

For five such sticks Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit gum costs me thirty five cents only. The color of the chewing gum is one thing I like.

It comes in a pale yellow color. The taste however is not very long lasting.

Within few bites of the chewing gum, the sweet taste fades away. Perhaps this is one thing that I like Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit chewing gum to be ...

• Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit chewing gum
      improved.

I have also noted that the some sticks sometimes have darker yellow color than other sticks. The size of the Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit chewing gum stick is larger than many other chewing gums.

The wrapping of the Wrigley’s chewing gum is

very good and it also allows efficiently dispose the chewing gum after use. One major drawback of Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit chewing gum that I noted is that, as the chewing gum gets older the sweetness gets reduced.

So I use them as soon as I buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27301937690531/k2311a013/1.3.10