Matrix Biolage Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I had been suffering from dandruff problem for quite some time and had tried all kind of products which never was effective on them but it did intensify my hair loss problem, I was quite worried about the dandruff problem and so finally consulted a dermatologist who gave me some medicines and asked me to use Matrix Biolage shampoo instead of the regular shampoo I was using
  • I just love the rich lather and smell of the shampoo but the best part is it works and helps in taking proper care of the hair unlike other products which makes all kind of false promises but non of them works

• by cyberrmaniac

Matrix Biolage Shampoo is one very good product which works well to reduce and remove dandruff from the scalp. I had been suffering from dandruff problem for quite some time and had tried all kind of products which never was effective on them but it did intensify my hair loss problem, I was quite worried about the

dandruff problem and so finally consulted a dermatologist who gave me some medicines and asked me to use Matrix Biolage shampoo instead of the regular shampoo I was using.

So I started using Matrix Biolage Shampoo regularly and in just a week of usage I saw the shampoo taking effect, the dandruff reduced and the hair loss also ...

• was less. Though a bit expensive I was quite happy to use the shampoo as my hair was thinning out rampantly and the main cause for hair fall was my dandruff problem.

Matrix Biolage Shampoo is not harsh on my hairs like other anti-dandruff shampoo and it does the work of a conditioner as well, so though

it it is a bit expensive it does a dual work of conditioner as well as shampoo. I just love the rich lather and smell of the shampoo but the best part is it works and helps in taking proper care of the hair unlike other products which makes all kind of false promises but non of them works.

ajay chahar says :

i have dandruff problem .i want to know i will remove dandruff permanently how many times will i have to use matrix anti dandruff shampoo.and how should i use this shampoo. and which oil should i use .actually i used matrix serum but my hair keep drying .please tell me another oil .

Galega says :

It won’t remove dandruff permanently. It will give you instant relief from dandruff, though. You can continue using it to keep away the dandruff problem.

You should massage your head after applying the shampoo for around two minutes. After that leave it for 2-3 minutes. Now, rinse your hair. Depending on the gravity of problem, it may take up to 3 days to remove dandruff.

You can use any hair oil.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34201937550831/k2311a012/1.2.10