Covergirl Lashexact Mascara
  • I am always on the look out for the perfect mascara, and I haven’t come across it yet, but I think I have come pretty close

• by Claire

Alright, ladies, let’s talk mascara. One of my favorite subjects, I can never ever leave the house without some form of mascara on my lashes.

Be it powder, cake, or liquid form, I always need something so that my lashes are actually visible to the outside world.

I am always on the look out

for the perfect mascara, and I haven’t come across it yet, but I think I have come pretty close.

Covergirl’s Lash Blast did not go over well in my books, so I tried its sister, Covergirl Lash Exact.

What’s the difference, you ask? Well, Lash Exact is like a smaller version of Lash Blast,

• and without all the clumping.

I actually like a bit of clumping, but not so much that I have about 5 extremely thick, glued together eyelashes on my eyes.

So a little bit of clumping is okay with me, and I am not complaining.

The wand for Covergirl’s Lash Exact is a lot better

than Lash Blast.

For one, it isn’t bigger than the eye itself.

And I can actually use it to get into the corners and the bottom lashes without worrying that I’ll end up with raccoon eyes.

This is a real good buy, but I did wait for a BOGO, which is a lot more worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201937310831/k2311a012/1.2.10