Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Do I love it, yes I do, in fact, but do I adore it so much that I’m going to sleep with it under my pillow
  • I know a lot of lovelies have been complaining about that, and I am definitely one of them

• by Claire

Oh dearie me, hasn’t everybody raved enough about this product? I picked it up a couple days ago, and have been wearing it every since. Do I love it, yes I do, in fact, but do I adore it so much that I’m going to sleep with it under my pillow? Not so much.

I got the non water proof version,

so maybe it doesn’t hold a curl as well as the water proof version will, but it does so decently, so that I can’t complain.

I got this on sale too, so the price doesn’t really concern me that much, considering I won’t be repurchasing it.

It’s not that it’s a bad mascara, it’s just a wonderful mascara.

I would buy ...

• it again, if it was a BOGO sale, and I could get two for the price of one, but not if I had to pay full price.

It gave me lots and lots of volume, which is exactly what I wanted from this mascara, but it clumped like crazy, yo! I had to brush my lashes so many times, just to

remove the clumps, and there was barely any lengthening.

But then again, this is only for volumizing, so I won’t complain about the lack of length.

Also, the brush is way too big.

I know a lot of lovelies have been complaining about that, and I am definitely one of them.

So ladies, only buy when it’s BOGO, because it’s not worth it.

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201937300831/k2311a012/1.2.10