Imju Fiberwig Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think for an every day mascara in the day time, this is a pretty good buy, and I don’t need drag queen lashes at work anyway

• by Claire

This is some new Japanese brand that my penpal in Japan sent me, (yes I have a penpal, and yes, it comes in handy when you can’t get access to all those new Japanese releases on cosmetics and beauty products) And it comes in a red sleek tube with a regular looking brush.

The brush was a bit skinny, but my friend told me that this is because most asian ladies do not have large eyes, and can’t handle the huge wands we have here. (I sent her a L’Oreal voluminous in exchange, thank the heavens I didn’t send her Lash Blast) So does it work?

• To an extent, yes, I did see that my lashes were separated, defined, lengthened…but no volume? Where is all the body in my hair? Apparently, this was a lengthening mascara, oh boo, I want thick luscious lashes, not long little sticks! Well, fine, the lengthening, I did like very much, but I would’ve
        preferred some volume here. The brush was also kind of too small, and picked up too little product, so I had to keep dipping in order to build volume. I think for an every day mascara in the day time, this is a pretty good buy, and I don’t need drag queen lashes at work anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201937290831/k2311a012/1.2.10