Covergirl Volume Exact Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • After the pleasant experience with Covergirl’s Lash Exact, I decided that its sister, Volume Exact, should also have a home in my makeup bag
  • I went to Walgreens during its last BOGO sale, and I bought this mascara only because I got one other Covergirl product free of charge
  • This comes in a sleek red tube that I like, I really like smooth and not so bright or eye catching packaging, so you won’t catch me with glitter or sequins on my mascara or lipstick tubes
  • Anyway, I thought that the brush was just okay, not crazy good, but completely acceptable for a drugstore mascara
  • This would be a clubbing mascara, in my opinion, because it gives me beautiful lashes that almost look like false eyelashes

• by Claire

After the pleasant experience with Covergirl’s Lash Exact, I decided that its sister, Volume Exact, should also have a home in my makeup bag. I went to Walgreens during its last BOGO sale, and I bought this mascara only because I got one other Covergirl product free of charge.

This comes

in a sleek red tube that I like, I really like smooth and not so bright or eye catching packaging, so you won’t catch me with glitter or sequins on my mascara or lipstick tubes! Anyway, I thought that the brush was just okay, not crazy good, but completely acceptable for ...

• a drugstore mascara.

I did get this half off, if you think about it, so I am not going to complain.

Was there volume, like there should be? Yes, yes, thank the heavens there was.

My lashes were fully coated and looked amazing.

This is one of those heaven sent mascaras

that landed in the drugstore cosmetics aisle instead of at a high end make up counter.

I even got a little bit of length, which makes it better than Lash Blast and Lash Exact.

This would be a clubbing mascara, in my opinion, because it gives me beautiful lashes that almost look like false eyelashes.

Covergirl Volume Exact Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201937280831/k2311a012/1.2.10