Canada Olympic Games 2010 Cookies  » Food  »
2.5
  • I agree, so I thanked him and shared the cookies with my friends and family
  • I love soft cookies, but I guess in order to preserve them, these had to be the crispy kind

• by Claire

Wow, these Olympic Games companies are milking it for all they are worth, aren’t they? I’ve seen T shirts, sweat shirts, jackets, sweat pants, track suits, and now cookies? Really, how are cookies even related to the Games? I got this

as a Christmas gift from my boss this year, and I looked at him funny. He is an avid Olympics fan, and goes all out during this time of year.

He just told me, it seemed like the right thing, seeing as buying clothes would look just a little inappropriate.

I agree, so I thanked him and shared the cookies with my friends and family.

There are so many different flavors! But in the end, it is only a visual treat.

They ...

• Canada Olympic Games 2010 Cookies
      all taste the same, and are bland and not soft at all.

I love soft cookies, but I guess in order to preserve them, these had to be the crispy kind.

That’s fine, at least I got a good treat.

They

are all chocolate based, which makes me wonder if that is what the Games are advertising.

Is this supposed to be healthy? Evidently, if it didn’t come as a gift, this box of crunchy chocolate flavored cookies would have never made into my house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27201937270831/k2311a012/1.2.10