MISSHA Dolly Eyelash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think I may have found them, but I can never be too sure
  • They actually aren’t so bad, and I’d recommend

• by Claire

Yup, look at me, scrounging the Korean markets, looking for the perfect false eyelashes. I think I may have found them, but I can never be too sure.

I have never in my life heard of MISSHA eyelashes, and I thought, hey, they’re just $2.

50, and that’s a lot cheaper than

the fancy drugstore ones, and I can never find natural false eyelashes at a drugstore, so when this opportunity came, I took it.

I got this criss cross style in NXS.

I am not completely sure what NXS means, but from what I could decipher from the sales lady, who spoke broken ...

• English, N means natural, and XS means it’s extra small, made for asian eyes.

Well, that’s okay, if they are too short, I’ll just use them as half lashes.

But they looked long enough for me.

When I got home, I measured my eye with them, and hey! They fit me perfectly!

Does that mean I have small eyes?! Actually, the sales lady told me that many girls who buy them end up cutting off a lot more, but this is the smallest fake eyelashes they carry, so I was a little relieved that my eyes didn’t suck that much.

They actually aren’t so bad, and I’d recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201937260831/k2311a012/1.2.10