The Body Shop Lip Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I got this weird, yellow, green, light colored lip gloss when I bought several body butters, and I tried it on
  • I think that everyone should run to Body Shop and get this lip gloss

• by Claire

Did I ever tell you that my house is strewn with lip glosses? If not, it is. My daughter and sister are forever pilfering my glosses, and they are justified in doing so, because they pick them off the bedside tables, the floors, and even sometimes, under pillows and inside several pockets.

I

have received so many lip glosses as gifts with purchases that I have given up on counting them.

Well, obviously, I no longer need to buy any lip gloss, but they just keep coming in.

My latest gift with purchase was from the Body Shop.

They are all natural and I really like ...

• their products.

I got this weird, yellow, green, light colored lip gloss when I bought several body butters, and I tried it on.

Thank the heavens it was not very pigmented.

It has all these mini sparkles and shimmer pieces all up in it, and made my lips shine and sparkle like the

stars.

I really like it, also because it doesn’t really dry out my lips, like other lip glosses do, so I can fall asleep from a hard night of partying with it on, and not worry about the morning after.

I think that everyone should run to Body Shop and get this lip gloss.

The Body Shop Lip Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201937230831/k2311a012/1.2.10