Elmer’s Washable School Glue  » Other  »
  • I think I have found the right glue for the rest of her teenage life

• by Claire

My daughter is at about that age where they start to do craft every single day, along with posters for charity cases, and presentations for class. When I walk around, I can always find a sparkle or a sequin or two stuck to some article of her clothing, and we are apparently

always out of glue.

I’m very scared about the type of glue I buy for her, because some of them can be toxic.

Her teacher recommended me Elmer’s brand of washable glue, because if she gets it everywhere, it’ll come off, and it’s guaranteed non toxic.

So, I ran off to Walmart ...

• and picked up a bottle.

It looks like regular glue, smells like regular glue, and glues things like regular glue.

I am very happy with this product, because when my daughter spilled it on the carpet, I could wash it out very easily.

Much easier than washing fake eyelash glue out from

a rug.

Also, now, everything she sticks stays on, so there’s no more picking up glitter that have become unglued, save for the handfuls of glitter that don’t even make it onto the poster, my house is a lot neater.

I think I have found the right glue for the rest of her teenage life.

Elmer’s Washable School Glue

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12201937220831/k2311a012/1.2.10