Olay Complete Body Wash Unscented Sensitive Skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • Now whenever I buy Olay Complete Body Wash, I am never disappointed
  • I love the fact that it contains vitamin E, A, and B3
  • Another reason why I prefer Olay Complete Body Wash is it is great for shaving

• by simply_fabulous

I tend to have very dry skin, especially during the wintertime. I will admit that I am very cheap, which is why I usually buy the store brand of most products. However, there is one thing that I refuse to be cheap about, and that is Olay Complete Body Wash Unscented Sensitive Skin. Not only does it take a small drop to clean my skin, but it also leaves my skin moisturized all day long.

I used to settle for the Wal-Mart store brand to save money because I had not found anything that could relieve my dry skin. Now whenever I buy Olay Complete Body Wash, I am never disappointed. I love the fact that it contains vitamin E, A, and B3.

It does not take much of the product to lather up, and it has a rich and creamy feel to it that doesn’t burn or irritate my ...

• skin like products that I used in the past.

Using Olay Complete Body Wash is like a treat for my skin. It lathers richly, and it doesn’t feel watery or too perfumery. My skin feels so soft. Although I have been using it for about three weeks now, the condition of my skin has significantly improved. My skin feels less dry, and I don’t have to worry about being ashy.

Another reason

why I prefer Olay Complete Body Wash is it is great for shaving. Because it is so moisturizing, I am able to use just a few drops to lather my skin up in the shower which enables me to get a closer shave to my skin without the risk of razor bumps or cuts.

I must admit that Olay Complete Body Wash has me spoiled, and I can not think of any negative things about the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201936760731/k2311a012/1.2.10