Obsession Night by Calvin Klein  » Perfume  »
1.5
  • I was recently given Obsession Night by Calvin Klein as a birthday gift and was very disappointed
  • My main problem with the perfume is how strong it is
  • The fragrance is definitely made for mature women for night time wear
  • Overall, this is a very spicy, strong scent that I would certainly not recommend because it is just too overpowering

• by phoebe1975

I have been a big fan of many Calvin Klein perfumes for many years. I was recently given Obsession Night by Calvin Klein as a birthday gift and was very disappointed. This perfume has been on the market for a few years, but I seriously have no idea why! Obsession

Night has a very spicy smell with floral undertones. My main problem with the perfume is how strong it is. It is extremely overpowering even if you only apply a small amount. The fragrance is definitely made for mature women for night time wear.

Obsession Night is very easy to find ...

• in any department store or perfume outlet. It is not as popular as some of the other fragrances in the Obsession line and is, therefore, not as expensive.

The fragrance lasts a long time, but that is not necessarily a good thing in this case. I was actually a little embarrassed when

wearing this perfume because it is so strong. It actually triggered a sneezing attack in one of my co-workers when I made the mistake of wearing it to work one day! Overall, this is a very spicy, strong scent that I would certainly not recommend because it is just too overpowering.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56201936720731/k2311a012/1.2.10