Dolly Girl on the Beach by Anna Sui fragrance
  • This was the first perfume I have ever purchased by Anna Sui and was pleasantly surprised at how much I have enjoyed this fragrance
  • This is definitely a more casual, daytime fragrance that is appropriate for any age
  • Unfortunately, the fragrance does not last a long time

• by phoebe1975

I am always looking for fragrances that my daughter and I can share, and one of my favorites for this purpose is Dolly Girl on the Beach by Anna Sui. This was the first perfume I have ever purchased by Anna Sui and was pleasantly surprised at how much I have

enjoyed this fragrance. Dolly Girl on the Beach has a fruity, citrus smell that is really different because it features peach, lemon, and apple tones instead of the usual orange citrus tones. This is definitely a more casual, daytime fragrance that is appropriate for any age.

Dolly Girl on the Beach ...

• can be found at department stores and some drugstores. It is not the most popular fragrance, so ordering the perfume online may be your best bet. One of my favorite things about this fragrance is the packaging! It is so cute and the bottle is actually a woman’s face.
        Needless to say, my pre-teen daughter loves this perfume because of the packaging.

Unfortunately, the fragrance does not last a long time. After about two hours, the fragrance has faded. But, I would still purchase this perfume again and think this is a great, fun fragrance for young women as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56201936700731/k2311a012/1.2.10