i-NiX NS-22 Speakers  » Electronics  »
0.5
  • I think the closest resemblance of sound quality I can give you is that of a cellphone loudspeaker

• by lameraxis

These speakers suck so bad it isn’t even funny! When it comes to speakers, you’re first concern is sound and I swear on my grandfather’s grave, the sound of the i-NiX NS-22 Speakers is horrible! Like ’sound moving through tin-cans’ horrible! At maximum volume the sound can’t fill up the whole room, no matter what you do! I think the closest resemblance of sound

quality I can give you is that of a cellphone loudspeaker. The design though cheap i have to admit is quite nice, sophisticated futuristic looking FROM AFAR but when you examine them up close you’re in for a bad surprise.

Don’t even get me started on durability! One month down and it’s already showing signs of dying! It randomly stops working that you have to ...

• turn it off and on again. The only thing I really like about them is the headphone jack, the only main reason why i still have them around.

I guess what really fooled me into buying them was the box! It was REALLY covered with all these detailed specifications about this and that. You can’t really blame me though, who wouldn’t be lured

then fooled by ‘500W’, ‘POWERED HI-FI AMPLIFIER’ & ‘3D STEREO SOUND EFFECT’.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m quite techie and ordinarily I wouldn’t bother with weird no name brands but I’ve been experimenting lately as there are weird no names that CAN deliver. I guess I was really wrong with the whole ‘bang for buck’ on this one.

Please don’t buy them! I have nothing but regrets!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16201936690731/k2311a012/1.2.10