Dolce and Gabbana 18 La Lune fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • I have purchased many Dolce and Gabbana fragrances over the years and, although this fragrance is new, I believe it will be one of my favorites
  • D and G La Lune is definitely a fragrance for mature women
  • I paid about sixty dollars for a large bottle of the fragrance
  • Overall, I think this is a great new fragrance

• by phoebe1975

I am very picky when it comes to fragrances, but I absolutely love the new fragrance by Dolce and Gabbana called D and G 18 La Lune. I have purchased many Dolce and Gabbana fragrances over the years and, although this fragrance is new,

I believe it will be one of my favorites. D and G 18 La Lune has a flowery smell with tones of lily and sandalwood. The fragrance is more appropriate for night time wear, but I could possibly see myself using it during the day time. D and G La Lune is definitely a fragrance for mature women.

The fragrance is slightly on the expensive side. I paid about sixty dollars for a large bottle of the fragrance. The only places I have seen this fragrance ...

• Dolce and Gabbana 18 La Lune fragrance
      have been in upscale department stores, but the fragrance will most likely be offered at more locations after it has been on the market for a longer period of time.

The fragrance seems to last a very long time. I put it on before going

out on the town and could still smell the fragrance when we returned. I did notice that the fragrance seems to change to a muskier smell after being worn for a few hours which I personally like. Overall, I think this is a great new fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56201936680731/k2311a012/1.2.10