National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation  » Movies  »
  • Now I have the unedited DVD, which I enjoyed watching this year
  • This movie is definitely a classic Christmas movie
  • I think that is one of the more realistic aspects of the movie

• by Blue345

One of my favorite Christmas movies is National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. It is on TV every year, and I remember watching it even as a kid.

Now I have the unedited DVD, which I enjoyed watching this year.

This movie is definitely a classic Christmas movie.

It follows the

Griswald family’s Christmas from getting an enormous Christmas tree to the day when the whole extended family comes to visit.

There are many humorous events in the movie, like the lighting of the family household that eventually lights up the whole neighborhood.

This is something that I could picture happening to ...

• a guy who really enjoys Christmas lights and decorations (even though it’s not completely realistic).

It also gives the feeling of how some people feel on Christmas, spending the night in a house full of family members.

I think that is one of the more realistic aspects of the movie.

This is one of the movies I will watch every Christmas season as the years go on, keeping the tradition of watching it every year on TV while I was growing up.

I am already looking forward to watching it next year.

It rates a 9 out of 10 for me.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
    Andrew Leither says :

I remember this movie. It was great fun. I’ve seen it a couple of times your review most helpful, precise and entertaining. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation was as good as it gets in this genre and particular kind of movies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11201936600731/k2311a012/1.2.10