Body Fusion Bath Collection  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found a really nice gift set called Body Fusion, and the bath collection comes in a two tiered metal rack to hold the bath products

• by Lucybell21

I was out Christmas shopping a few weeks ago and I could not resist buying myself a little something special. It is really hard to buy a gift set for someone without getting one yourself.

I found a really nice gift set called Body Fusion, and the bath collection comes in a two tiered metal rack to hold the bath products. The scent I chose was cucumber melon. It smells so yummy and airy

light.

What comes in this set:

**Body lotion 8.4fl. oz **Shower gel 8.4 fl.oz **Bubble bath8.4 fl. oz **Bath salt 1.0 oz **Mesh sponge **A pouffy

The scent is delightfully light not heavy, with just the right blend of cucumber and melon. The bright lime color is warm and inviting to the eye.

What I like about these products:

The shower gels has lots of nice lather, the scent lingers on my body, even without the lotion.

The bubble ...

• bath makes lots of bubble and does last a bit of time. It did not seem to leave a film in my bathtub.

The body lotion absorbs very well, and it is not sticky or greasy feeling on the skin or hands.

The bath salts I’m sorry to say I have not tried these yet, but I am sure they will be as good as the other products. I am looking forward to trying them

very soon

I really got a good deal on this gift set at Big Lots, and I only paid $8’s for it. Who says you have to spend a fortune to pamper oneself! The Body Fusion Bath Collection would make a wonderful gift for any age, and would be perfect for a starter collection for young pre-teen girls as it has a nice light, but not over powering scent.

I amy happy that I treated myself to the Body Fusion Bath Collection set.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201936540731/k2311a012/1.2.10