Clarins Wonder Waterproof Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found out that having a mascara which carries rich color, it defines your lashes more
  • I noticed one photograph of a famous celebrity and I carefully observed her look in two separate pictures
  • It is quite a task to do this but I really need to solve the problem at that time
  • Well, based on my experience, I cannot really rate the brush with an outstanding rating because of its results
  • I think its because of the leaf wax content that makes this mascara less to coagulate

• by sammy14

This mascara is waterproof and resistant also from sebum according to it. The most common feature is waster-proof but I really like this mascara because of its dark color. I normally chose black because I can’t really understand why makeup company go for colored mascara. The color is different because this one is midnight black. I tested it in my lashes and it really darkens it. I found out that having a mascara which carries rich color, it defines your lashes more. You can really observe it from your pictures or by simply looking at yourself in the mirror. You eye area is darkened, more emphasized and well defined. Your eye makeup can really make significant change in your overall look. I noticed one photograph of a famous celebrity and I carefully observed her look in two separate pictures. In one picture, she was plain and not really attractive but in the other picture she was really gorgeous and I did not recognize her immediately upon seeing it. Then I observed her eye makeup. In the picture where she

was beautiful, her lashes were defined and very black. It was with the help of course with an eye liner and an eye shadow but most importantly a rich dark mascara can help you achieve a great eye makeup. If you are looking for really dark mascara, this is the appropriate one.

I have complains about its effects on clumping. The mascara seems to be so low in quality when it comes with its brush. Its typically the case for most common mascara brush because with one stroke, it does not have the ability to separate lashes. The brush is just the same as others that you need a separator right after you use it in your lashes. It is typically bushy but does not really good in separating lashes. What I do is to brush my lashes with the mascara as the base coat and then do a separator after. It is quite a task to do this but I really need to solve the problem at that time. Well, based on my experience, I cannot really rate ...

• the brush with an outstanding rating because of its results.

This mascara contains Brazilian Palm leaf wax. I also tried one mascara before which derives ingredients from plant oils. I tested the substance with my fingers and I really noticed a different effect on it. When I stroked a piece of it using my fingers, the liquid is smooth and clear and it does not contain particles. It was very smooth and I like the texture of it. It was so creamy and soft. When I applied it in my lashes, I noticed that it really gives a different hold to your lashes. It has more emphatic effect to your lashes because of its strong hold.

And because this contains natural substance such as Brazilian Palm Leaf wax, it is very gentle to your lashes. When I remove my mascara, it is gentle erased with the use of a makeup remover. My lashes are not detach whenever I am using it. I can really feel the quality of its liquid. It is very natural because of the wax

from a palm leaf. This kind of ingredient gives a moisturizing effect to your lashes too in order to make it healthy and stronger. This has good formula. Taking ingredients from natural source is one of the most impressive qualities of a makeup.

I like the smell of this mascara too. It smells like shea butter. It does not have intense smell but something light. But when you smell it closely, you can really feel it that there is like a semi-butter fragrance that it contains. Very good for me because I enjoyed it a lot and it gives me an added relief and enjoyment while using it. I also noticed that in applying this mascara, it glides easily in your lashes. Other formula from some mascara has formulas which contains residue and so rough when you apply it in your lashes. This glides smoothly and faster compared to other mascaras. The formula does not easily dry up after several months of using. I think its because of the leaf wax content that makes this mascara less to coagulate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201936481231/k2311a012/1.2.10