Lipovitan Energy Drink
3.3
  • If you are looking for an energy drink which does not contain awful flavor, Lipovitan is what I can recommend
  • Also consider the contents of an energy drink

• by sammy14

The only energy drink that I want is Lipovitan. Before, I tried lots and lots of energy drink while I was still in college during prelim weeks, those days that you need to catch up with your readings and finals week. I just can’t stand the taste of other energy drink because it tastes like cough syrup. There is this one energy drink which has strawberry after taste. It was really synthetic and very awful.

With Lipovitan, there is no after taste at all. This is the main consideration

I look for in choosing an energy drink. Imagine getting energy from something which you don’t like? This will surely piss you off or even psychologically desist you from drinking it. If you are looking for an energy drink which does not contain awful flavor, Lipovitan is what I can recommend. Be it cold or not cold, there is no smell, no taste and nothing at all. It was like drinking ordinary water. I recommend it chilled first before drinking to give you a better quench too. But nonetheless, cold ...

• or not, there is no flavor at all.

Also consider the contents of an energy drink. I don’t go for energy drink which contains high caffeine because it is harmful. Lipovitan contains vitamins and minerals. It has B vitamins, Taurine ( too keep your mind alert ), Royal Jelly and ginseng. These are vitamins which are needed by your body so drinking this energy drink will boost your immune system more plus giving you the daily sustenance to have more vitality and strength.

Does it really give you an

alert mind and body all throughout the day? Definitely. I take one bottle during exams day and I have not been so alert ever since I started drinking it. You mind and body is working so well even if I slept for only 3 hours. I really believe its them most effective energy drink to date. The impressive thing about Lipovitan is its unmatched effectivity which I have not experienced with any energy drinks. Plus no after taste or no smell, surely you will enjoy drinking it while on the go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34201936461231/k2311a012/1.2.10