Les Exclusifs de Chanel 28 la Pausa by Chanel  » Perfume  »
2.0
  • I got excited to experience the variations behind it because this is my new floral love
  • I like it that I am smelling fresh green grass while enjoying myself getting the nice smell
  • It does not give out the crisp floral smell that I had enjoyed earlier

• by sammy14

After being captured by Soleil d’ Issey, I searched for more floral green scents. My first try was this scent from Chanel. I got excited to experience the variations behind it because this is my new floral love. Floral green tends to be so closely related to the environment in general. I like it that I am smelling fresh green grass while enjoying myself getting the nice smell. Getting use to the scent is what I am enjoying the most. Before I go for straight floral. It tends to be low in terms of longevity and almost all female in the office smells the same. The character of a floral smell remains the same if you go for pure floral. This is the part which I am not so sure about because of the mix scents you get and in

most cases, floral is dubbed so generic in your nose. Once a smell resembles the feminine side, it is immediately floral.

I can sense jasmine and rose during the opening of this perfume. It was sexy floral for me when it opened. It was playful but a little breezy too. I would say that the opening was distinct compared to the common floral scent. Then I felt something minty but then it later became green. It smelled like lavender because the front part of the smell is floral but then it has warm grassy effect. Then as it dries down, it became woody. The smell is somewhat woody floral rather than green because my nose is sensing more woody nuances rather than grassy. The floral smell is also silky after several hours. It does not give out the crisp ...

• floral smell that I had enjoyed earlier. It became less clear and very powdery, silky or pearly. It is something heavy as a floral smell. I find the stages of the scent too drolly. Then the ending is straining with hard blows on your nose. Sometimes the ending demonstrates the disappointment and this is one of those. When a scent is good it ends good but this ends horrid and heavy. The heavy feeling I felt in the end is what I complain the most. The scent is almost like being enclosed in a certain room with no oxygen at all and you have heavy smell of roses or woody nuances. This is how I describe it.

This perfume may have its own merits but the totality should be the determining factor. Being so dozy when it ends is

what shrinks me from loving it. There is no green hints that you can get from just smelling. The smell lugs you to death while waiting for green nuances. The strength is powerful but it is not modern and typically for somebody who is chic and fabulous. It lacks brilliance in terms of creativity of the smell because it is not something you can associate to the modern women. It is not sassy and smart for me. It is lazy as a scent and too old-fashioned. My idea is, when a floral perfume smells powdery, it is not smart to use it for contemporary times. The consensus was the same, my friends told me that the scent is too heavy to be floral. I won’t fit into the modern category either. It has no flirty character, it is not fresh, just purely disappointing aroma.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56201936431231/k2311a012/1.2.10