Shiseido Day Moisture Protection Enriched SPF 15
  • I like this day moisturizer from Shiseido because it also keeps your skin shielded from environmental hazards
  • I noticed my skin different from the rest of the days when I was not using this
  • I often feel pain when I experience thick and heavy moisturizers
  • The best effects for me is seen after four weeks of use

• by sammy14

A day moisturizer is important to keep your skin hydrated all throughout. I like this day moisturizer from Shiseido because it also keeps your skin shielded from environmental hazards. I first thought this would not deliver total protection. It seems most of the moisturizers that I used gave me frustrations rather than satisfaction. I noticed my skin different from the rest of the days when I was not using this. If you constantly moisturize our skin especially our face, one time I experienced that my skin instead of being hydrated felt so dry and so scaly. Sometimes, moisturizers have artificial products which causes scaly skin. They tend to moisturize superficially which should not be the case. This products which causes this are those which uses products which suppress sebum production. You skin will then believe to rely on the external moisturizer that you keep on using. That is why, I only use high quality product like Shiseido which gives me complete moisturizing needs.

This moisturizer aids the skin in preventing moisture loss. This is the ideal moisturizer and those which relieves outer skin

drying only. If your moisturizer aids in keeping your water intact in your skin, the long term effect is different. It gives you youthful skin and more supple skin eventually. I experienced difference in my skin’s texture with regard to the long term effects of this moisturizer in my skin. It gives me improved texture and more smooth skin in my face. If you can achieve long term effects from your moisturizer, it means it helps aid in keeping moisture intact which makes it a good moisturizer.

Shiseido also provides defense which I like. I often meet my clients in an upscale restaurant. Oftentimes because they do smoke, we often choose a smoking area. It is really disgusting because aside from the physical ramifications which you will smell like an ashtray, second hand smoke can make your pores look enlarge and worst is one of the environmental hazards which causes wrinkles and sagging. I have a good defense to that because Shiseido gives you a complete protection which shields your skin from these harmful influences. It contains antioxidants which combats free radicals ...

• so that your skin when influenced by these factors will have a good defense. Antioxidants should always be contained in every moisturizer because they make it useful in achieving youthful skin. If skin is damaged because of environmental hazards, collagen is also damaged which is the one responsible for your youthful appearance. Hence, antioxidants play an important role in every moisturizer. I am glad that Shiseido contains this ingredient.

Though it is good to contain SPF in order for you to cut in half your skin care routine, the SPF contained in this moisturizer is not that high. SPF 15 is just ordinary perhaps for 1 minute exposure to sunlight but not even when its 12 noon. With the strength of the SPF, you also need constant application for this. However, I would say that this is good for having sunscreen.

The formula of this moisturizer is very light too. I often feel pain when I experience thick and heavy moisturizers. A moisturizer can be rich in lather while staying low in consistency. This is what I experienced with Shiseido. This moisturizer is

very soft and when you apply it in your skin you can immediately feel that it replenishes lost moisture because it immediately smoothens out. However, less the heavy feel right after applying it. I would scratch my skin when I am using that heavy moisturizer I use to have but not now with this one because right after applying it, I can feel that it is absorbed immediately in my skin. It is not too oily too in my face. It was like applying a gel-based moisturizer. It has a great coverage because it does not give you any matte look but rather all natural almost like wearing nothing but the feel is like sprinkling water in your face.

In terms of liking this moisturizer, it has all the thing that I need, complete hydration package which is all natural, SPF which takes care of sunlight and antioxidants for repair. The best effects for me is seen after four weeks of use. My skin was completely nourished when I was using this. It calmed my face and smoothens it while enjoying what I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201936401231/k2311a012/1.2.10