Soleil d’Issey by Issey Miyake
  • I love the eccentric look of this perfume that is why I bought it
  • The part where most Issey Miyake was placed in the store, I noticed most of his bottles have unique looks
  • I have tried other scent which has violet on it but I did not experience the same green smell like this
  • I thought violet often smell floral but it has a husky smell too
  • It has a charming beauty that definitely stands out after you smell it

• by sammy14

I love the eccentric look of this perfume that is why I bought it. I have never tried Issey Miyake but since my friend raves so much about his perfumes then I tried it myself. The part where most Issey Miyake was placed in the store, I noticed most of his bottles have unique looks. It was really reflecting his Japanese lineage. This scent is floral green and I really loved it. It is a scent where most of us fail to appreciate. Most of the women love pure floral, the feminine smell that we always look for. But ever since I smelled this on my sister, my perception on floral scent was changed. This has a little dark undertones, a little grassy but at times I can still feel rose or other sweet floral notes. This is a great variety for female scent because it gives a little heady ambiance but

keeping it sensible to your taste. Most green scents gave off dark, very strong scent which feels like moss in the swimming pool. I did not feel it with this scent. This was clean but feminine at the same time.

When the scent started, there were citrus smell that I noticed. It reflected clean citrus scent. It was subdued and energizing. Then there was so much floral scent after several minutes. I noticed rose, which was very prominent. The only floral smell which dominated the entire scent. Rose is very common but it is also the only floral note which gives off a very unique sweet feminine smell. Of course there were other floral notes like freesia, jasmine and lily of the valley. These were all lovely and they gave the entire segue a more alive smell but rose was still the most beautiful for me. It dominated but likewise the supporting ...

• floral smell from the rest was very material. The one responsible for the green smell is violet. I have tried other scent which has violet on it but I did not experience the same green smell like this. I thought violet often smell floral but it has a husky smell too. In this smell , it smells like grass but very clean at the same time. This is a good note that was incorporated because the purpose was delivered but at the same time not too intense. Violet is a good note to give the scent a grassy nuance yet keeping it moderate.

I love the scent like what I earlier mentioned. It is a unique brand of floral scent. I find the heart simple and straightforward. The floral smell is successive and had no synthetic color. you can really sense rose, jasmine, freesia and lily of the valley all throughout. It

appears the floral smell was really derived from these racy notes. There is artistic combination of every floral notes possible. Other floral scents, even if these are the notes incorporated in the concoction, it tends to give off artificial powdery like aroma. Often, they smell cheesy and you can almost imagine they are not real. This one is very amusing because its purely the notes that you can smell. It has a charming beauty that definitely stands out after you smell it. It also has an invigorating opening with bursting citrus. Then the segue was purely floral which delightfully subverts your mind and calms it with sensuality. The dry down is grassy but like what I said, you can experience sweetness still dominating. Just little hints of grassy smell at the background. This makes the scent strong in terms of longevity. The grassy hints made it very powerful and not weak compared to a plain floral smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56201936391231/k2311a012/1.2.10