Canon-PIXMA MP490-Inkjet-Printer
  • The quality of the printing is amazing and I was actually shocked by the high resolution when I printed a photograph on this printer
  • I believe it took less than thirty seconds to print a ten page term paper
  • One of the things I was most impressed with was the fact that you can actually print photos without using a computer at all
  • I was even able to edit them right there on that convenient LCD screen
  • The best part of all is the fact that I was able to buy it for less than sixty dollars on amazon

• by Valerie

I received this printer as a Christmas gift due to the fact that I needed a printer for school to print my term papers and assignments. However, this printer does a lot more than that and I could not be more pleased with the capabilities of this machine. First of all, the printer was so easy to set up even for someone who is not electronically acclimated like myself. Basically all I had to do was plug it in and slip the ink cartridges in and it worked.

I was amazed that after three minutes of set up I was already printing. I didn’t even need to go through the whole alignment process which most printers force you to go through. The quality of the printing is amazing and

I was actually shocked by the high resolution when I printed a photograph on this printer.

I printed the photo and showed my mother and she could not believe it was printed on this Canon printer, she thought it had been done at a photo lab. There is a feature on this printer called “Auto Photo Fix II” which is a program that is automatically built right into the printer so even those who are priner or computer illiterate can use it. This feature allows you to automatically edit and correct your photographs right on the LCD screen which is connected right to the printer itself.

I was also amazed by the speed by which this printer prints black and white pages. I printed a copy of a term ...

• paper to show to a family printer and it spat out the pages in seconds. I believe it took less than thirty seconds to print a ten page term paper.

This printer is not just a printer, it is an all in one and each feature works just as well as the next to my amazement. I tested out the photo copy portion of this printer and it was so easy to use. You simply place the document you want to scan inside the copy machine and press copy.

You get to choose whether you want the item copied in black and white or color with the simple press of a button on the LCD screen. One of the things I was most impressed with was the fact that

you can actually print photos without using a computer at all. I was able to simply take my memory card out of my digital camera, place it inside the printer where there is a little slot and print my photos.

I was even able to edit them right there on that convenient LCD screen. I also love the way the LCD screen flips out for space saving. The reason you need space saving is because this printer features a huge 1.

8″ LCD screen that is clear and plenty large. I love this printer it does absolutely everything I could need it to do as a student and much more. The best part of all is the fact that I was able to buy it for less than sixty dollars on amazon.

com!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16201936381231/k2311a012/1.2.10