Palermo’s Frozen Pizza
  • If we have gotten one that tasted good, it cost as much as delivery pizza
  • We all prefer thin crust, and there's is the best

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My husband is on the road a lot of the time for work. When he is home we have to have the full meal deal. When he is gone, my girls and I slack off in the cooking department.

Like most kids, my girls like frozen pizza’s as well as delivery. I usually have to add cheese and other toppings and seonsonings if I eat frozen pizza, most of them are like eating cardboard, flavor and all.

If we have gotten one that

tasted good, it cost as much as delivery pizza. I have found a frozen pizza I actually like, and my kids like it better than the others we have tried as well, including some of the more expensive frozen pizzas.

With Palemo’s thin crust pizza I do not have to add toppings or seasonings, and the price is not higher than some of the awful ones we have tried. Palermo’s has many different styles and toppings.

We all prefer thin crust, and there’s ...

• is the best. The crust came out of the oven perfect with the time on the directions.

It was nice and crisp like we prefer, yet not dry and cracking apart like some we have tried. The sauce actuall taste like pizza sauce and not plain ol’ tomato sauce like others.

The toppings on my supreme were just right and the veggies were fresh tasting and looking. I did not even have to add extra cheese.

It was great. My kids were thrilled

at the amount of Pepperoni on their’s.

Pepperoni is about the only kind they like with lots of cheese. This pizza was covered in Pepperoni.

Most of the frozen pizzas we have gotten were so sparce in pepperoni, you could count them on less than two hands. I am happy to have found a frozen pizza we can all enjoy without adding to it.

The price is great, and I deffinetly buy Palermo’s again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27201936241231/k2311a012/1.2.10