Lake House movie  » Movies  »
  • I love seeing movies that have to do with the past

• by Shaun72

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)
      This movie is excellent. It stars Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. It is great Sandra Bullock is from our time .

Keanu Reeves is from the past. They don’t relase it untill they have mailed each other that they are at the same

house just in different time zones.

They end up falling for each other over time. They were both excellent actors in this movie.

It is one of my favorite movies I have seen in 2006. I can’t wait for it to come out on dvd.

If anyone is into movies from the past and love story this is one I highly rate excellent. This movie is so good I went to watch it more then one time.

I am not sure who got the idea ...

• Lake House movie
      to write this movie but whoever did it is great. I love seeing movies that have to do with the past.

My feelings about it . It is a great movie and very much worth watching .

It was mystical and romantic at

the same time. Both Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock were perfect for this movie.

Whoever made this picked the right actors for it. I rate this movie 100% excellent if the rating was on here.

It is ver much worth the 10 I am giving it.

Lake House movie
katherine hurtado says :

re : I love seeing movies that have to do with the past
I completely agree with you .. It’s a beautiful movie that shows how these 2 wonderful actors can make magic with a story that seems to be so simple, but yet so complicated

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11210993601030/k2311a0921/9.21.06