Murad Active Radiance Serum  » Health  »
1.0
  • I was very excited to buy and try this product since I know that vitamin c definitely helps with skin pigmentation
  • A couple of weeks later, I was very disappointed
  • I just regret the fact that I could have spent the money elsewhere, for something that’ll actually work
  • I would not recommend this product whatsoever

• by msroxer

I have always love the line of product that Murad offers. I’m a big fan of them and then i stumbled on this product. It’s the Active Radiance Serum which claims that you’ll notice at least some changes within your skin in about a week or so. It’s enhanced with vitamin C that helps with pigmentation and cell turnover, in short, glowing and a more flawless looking skin. I was very excited to buy and try this product since I know that vitamin c definitely helps with skin pigmentation.

The first day using this, the serum sinks through my skin instantly. I use this after I cleaned

and toned my face as stated in the directions. It does have a unique smell to it. I for sure didn’t like the smell since to me, it smells like expired orange juice. I just thought, if this stuff works then who cares about the smell. The next day, there wasn’t much different. I guess I just have to wait at least a week to see some results, if any.

A couple of days passed and still no difference, my skin was the same as before and I don’t notice any ‘different’ feeling about my skin. So I continued using this every night until I just ...

• cam to a stop. This serum was suppose to penetrate my skin with those ingredients but I just don’t see that there was any sign of it. My face just acted like a sponge and absorbed it without any results. It was just absorbing my money for nothing.

A couple of weeks later, I was very disappointed. I just found out I wasted my money. I also lost my trust in this company, it’s very unfortunate. The other products like their acne line, worked pretty nice for me. I thought this might do the same. Boy was I wrong big time. I just regret the fact that

I could have spent the money elsewhere, for something that’ll actually work.

I would not recommend this product whatsoever. It doesn’t do a thing to your face. I don’t know it it’s just my skin type or that it actually is a hoax. My skin type is sensitive and easily prone to breakouts. I suffer from trying to find products that’ll work since my skin just seem to be immune to almost everything. There’s only three products out there for me: ones that makes my skin worse, ones that works, and ones that are better off not invented. And this one falls into that category.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34101935851131/k2311a011/1.1.10