Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2
1.5
  • If you noticed the ingredients, you can get other toners with the same ingredients at a lower price
  • I wouldn’t rank this as a one since I know this isn’t the worst toner out there

• by msroxer

I actually received this from a friend and I’m so glad I didn’t buy this when I came across it. The bottle does look nice though, I must give credit for that. And for everything else, it could be better, a lot better I mean. This toner isn’t cheap but if it works then it’ll be worth it. It just actually doesn’t. If you noticed the ingredients, you can get other toners with the same ingredients at a lower price. And I

mean at an extremely lower price. I guess that they think they can charge this price is because of there brand. So what do we get for those extra money? The ‘brand’ name. Literally.

The first time when I used this, it was okay. I noticed the tingly sensation which must have meant it’s working. It really wasn’t, it was just that menthol ingredient it has. After I cleansed my face and use this toner, it doesn’t feel like one of those ‘this is a great toner’ kind of thing. It’s more similar to ‘wow I don’t think this is going to work’.

After a while of using this, the tingly feeling wasn’t there anymore. This do tend to dry out my skin a little. My face looked the same as it did before even using this. I just don’t see how it’s worth the money the people buy for this product. It doesn’t even leave my skin feeling clean. It just felt like I ...

• Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2
      added an extra step to my regime and that’s about it.

My skin is one of those picky type. Only a limited amount of products will work. It’s sensitive and easily prone to breakouts. It’s not easy to manage and maintain . This toner falls into the category of ineffective products. I didn’t notice any difference in my pores or my complexion. I don’t even see it helps with anything at all.

I would say, save your money and invest on something

else. If you do want to try this product than you can get it for a much cheaper price with the same ingredients at almost any place. I don’t think you should expect any miracles. It’s good not to expect any from this toner, it’ll be better that way. I wouldn’t rank this as a one since I know this isn’t the worst toner out there. At least this toner didn’t break me out. If it did then it would have been another story.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34101935831131/k2311a011/1.1.10