The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner
  • I bought this for about $12 and I’m glad I did
  • I wouldn’t say this is the best product invented
  • I think there might be a little shrinkage in my pores, besides that, it didn’t do anything special
  • After I applied it, I could definitely feel that my face is less irritated
  • As far as I know, I’ll be on my quest looking for a better moisturizer if there’s any out there

• by msroxer

This is a great toner for sensitive skin. That’s a bonus for me since my skin is on the side of sensitive. I bought this for about $12 and I’m glad I did. I wouldn’t say this is the best product invented. It just got the job done that’s all. This is a very gentle toner and contains less ingredients than other. What does that mean? you don’t have to worry about any irritations, unless you have an allergic reaction

to this toner.

I used this and was so glad that it’s scent-free. I had used other toners like the ones from Mario Badescu and it smelled horrible. It got the scent of ointment which is extremely unpleasant. This is perfect for the winter since I wouldn’t want to use any harsh chemicals on my drying skin. I wouldn’t use this during the summer though because it wouldn’t be effective enough. I would need a stronger toner in order to fight those summer days.

After using this for a couple of weeks, my skin was about the same. I think there might be a little shrinkage in my pores, besides that, it didn’t do anything special. My skin did feel cleaner after I used this. It also felt a little softer. This does leave a little sticky residue behind and I don’t know if it’s suppose to do that. Maybe its to moisturize the skin or something related.

This is also very ...

• The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner
      calming and soothing. When I have breakouts and blemishes, I would always use this. After I applied it, I could definitely feel that my face is less irritated. I’m thinking this toner would work better if I added a better moisturizer. As far as I know, I’ll be on my quest looking for a better moisturizer if there’s any out there.

This product may not be suitable for oily skin since I think it would be too gentle for it. Other

than that, this is a great product that you should try. If you’re looking for a regular toner with nothing special then this is perfect for you. If your have very sensitive skin then I’m sure that this will definitely work for you. The only harm this will do is probably your wallet since the price of this is a little bit overpriced for a toner like this. It’s still worth it if you want to try it out yourself and see.

The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34101935791131/k2311a011/1.1.10