Algida Carte d’Or Chocolate with orange  » Food  »
  • I like chocolate with orange, but the problem is that sometimes this combination can be very bitter or very sweet
  • The chocolate – orange combination in this ice cream really is amazing, orange kind a makes the chocolate a bit less heavy and sweet
  • Algida Carte d’Or Chocolate with orange is a great ice cream, a bit expensive but delicious

• by lorelai

Algida always has great ice creams and they are not very expensive, the price goes 3.50 Euro to 5 Euro. Sometimes I even manage to find them for 2.80 Euro when they are on discount but that’s not very often. I am talking about 500g containers of regular Algida Carte d’Or ice creams, these special ones are always much more expensive.

Algida Carte d’Or Chocolate with orange comes in dark brown plastic container, on the label there’s Chocolate

written with chocolate cream, well, it looks as if it was written with chocolate cream, under that there’s a photo of the ice cream and slices of orange.

The ice cream is dark brown and has small pieces of caramelised orange. You get 250g of this ice cream for about 3 Euro which is quite a lot for my standards. I like chocolate with orange, but the problem is that sometimes this combination can be very bitter or very ...

• sweet. This one is not bitter or very sweet and it is also not very satiating, I mean it is but much less than other Algida Carte d’Or ice cream special editions. The chocolate – orange combination in this ice cream really is amazing, orange kind a makes the chocolate a bit less heavy and sweet. The ice cream is also very creamy and I like it a lot. The 250g container is good if you don’t want
        to put on any weight. I am one of those people who eat until they see the bottom of the container and you can see the bottom of 250g container much faster than 500g one. That’s the reason why I never buy this ice cream for my guests, it is just too expensive, it is something I afford when I want to treat myself.

Algida Carte d’Or Chocolate with orange is a great ice cream, a bit expensive but delicious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27101935741131/k2311a011/1.1.10