Warehouse 13 season 1 episode 2 Resonance  » TV  »
  • This episode was about one amazing artefact which made people feel loved
  • The end is quite moving and interesting, much unexpected so I won’t tell it to you because I don’t want to ruin the surprise and the pleasure of watching the show
  • I was pretty disappointed when I saw the pilot episode of this show but I decided to give it a chance and I am really glad I have because I really like the second episode and I am quite sure I will continue watching this show

• by lorelai

Warehouse 13 is a science fiction show presented by Scy-Fy channel.

This episode was about one amazing artefact which made people feel loved. It was actually a musical piece written buy an ill composer, Marsden who is dying of liver cancer.

Someone is robbing banks and the people who were in the bank in the moment of robbery can’t seem to remember anything. Myka realises that this memory loss has to have something with the sound so they find out about the music piece. They investigate the composer and the company that

has the rights to it but everything seems to lead to a dead end.

After a few more robberies Myka and Pete manage to capture one of three members of the gang but they still can’t understand who is guilty for the robberies. During one robbery Myka was touched by a member of the gang and Pete smells a perfume on her sleeve. He realised that the secretary of the company that has rights to the music piece is a member of the gang. Now the pieces of the puzzle start to ...

• come together, everything is leading back to the composer. The end is quite moving and interesting, much unexpected so I won’t tell it to you because I don’t want to ruin the surprise and the pleasure of watching the show.

I find the episode rather interesting because I couldn’t make out who was the guilty one, and I really like when a show surprise me because I find the pleasure of watching in not knowing. The episode was much better than the pilot one, it was rather emotional, we got to know

the characters better and in the end they surprised us by their morality or immorality….depends how you see it.

Although this episode is about solving cases, one in each episode, another mystery is introduces, a deeper one that will probably follow us trough the season and maybe even longer.

I was pretty disappointed when I saw the pilot episode of this show but I decided to give it a chance and I am really glad I have because I really like the second episode and I am quite sure I will continue watching this show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10101935731131/k2311a011/1.1.10