Babycentre website
  • It is also very nice to know that there are some moms who shared the same worries with me since most visitors to this website can log on and give some comments, so in some ways I learned some valuable advices from other moms
  • All in all I think this website is really very great and very interesting

• by Kim

I have been using this website www. babycentre.

co.

uk ever since I was pregnant with my first child.

It was my husband who first discovered it when he was searching about the do’s and don’t of eating while being pregnant.

It is really very useful especially that I can use their advice in knowing which stage of development am I in my

pregnancy because they have a weekly calendar which I can use as a reference and a guide for me which is pack with information.

Throughout my pregnancy I have depended entirely and rely all of my questions to this website and some of them are really very helpful.

I have even look there the symptoms of labor since that ...

• was my first pregnancy and I really don’t have any idea about what to expect.

I felt like I use this website like a daily bible for me as my day to day guidance.

website can log on and give some comments, so in some ways I learned some valuable advices from other moms.

After I had my baby I still continue using it for reference regarding breastfeeding and the right food to eat and other important information about rearing a child.

All in all I think this website is really very great and very interesting.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20101935561131/k2311a011/1.1.10