Hotel Novotel Paris Gare Montparnasse  » Hotels  »
17 Rue du Cotentin, 75015 Paris France
  • Only problem though with this hotel is that it is a bit far to some famous landmarks in Paris like the Eiffel tower, we have to travel on the Metro train just so we can go to the hotel

• by Kim

I visited and stayed in this hotel for a night while my husband and I together with our kid went for a vacation trip to France. This hotel is quiet modern and is very nice inside with nice interior decoration and nice lobby and most of all they have a friendly receptionist.

Only problem though with this hotel is that it is a bit far to some famous landmarks in Paris like the Eiffel tower, we have to travel on the Metro train just so we can go to the hotel. But the advantage though is that this place is very close to the financial ...

• district in Paris and I also got a chance to see and take some nice photos in the area. But even if this hotel is far still it is alright since the metro train is only a stones throw away and we can easily just take a few minutes walk. Another advantage
        is that the hotel we were staying have even let us use one of there portable cot. We haven’t really book a portable cot when we reserved a room before we went there but upon seeing us with a baby they offered us the portable cot for free and they even give our little boy a toy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2101935491131/k2311a011/1.1.10