Bose sound dock for IPod and Iphone  » Electronics  »
  • I bought it so I can listen to the songs I’ve got in my IPod at that time since I find using the headphone quite irritating on my ears if I will use it for a long time
  • I think this product is really very cool which I decided to place in our bedroom so I can listen to some nice music while lying down in bed in times when I can’t sleep
  • In my opinion, it is not only the physical looks that caught my attention but because knowing Bose makes good quality products and the speaker is really very clear and loud even if I don’t turn on the high volume
  • Right now I decided to use it for my phone but I haven’t ordered the right dock size for my IPod on the internet

• by Kim

I got this product in the mid year of 2007 for the price of $199 at John Lewis store in London. I bought it so I can listen to the songs I’ve got in my IPod at that time since I find using the headphone quite irritating on my ears if I will use it for a long time.

The product I’ve got is a black color which

for me is a safe and classy color.

I think this product is really very cool which I decided to place in our bedroom so I can listen to some nice music while lying down in bed in times when I can’t sleep.

In my opinion, it is not only the physical looks that caught my attention but because knowing Bose makes good quality products and the speaker is ...

• really very clear and loud even if I don’t turn on the high volume.

I can feel the beat and the acoustics to the music I listened which for me really feels like it is real.

The dock can also be used in any kinds of IPod, for my part the one I’ve got at home is the IPod mini; so if I want to upgrade my IPod this

/> Bose can still be used and all I have to do is change the dock size.

Right now I decided to use it for my phone but I haven’t ordered the right dock size for my IPod on the internet.

I also like the fact that it has an infrared remote control which is very handy for me especially if I place this sound system away from the bedside table.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16101935411031/k2311a011/1.1.10