Faith’s Black Leather platform boots
  • I bought a black leather platform boots late last year at Faith’s shoe store which has a 12 cm high heel on it
  • One thing I like about the boots is that the high heel looks sophisticated which really looks so sexy whenever I wear the boots but the problem is that I am not used to wearing really high heels
  • In fairness, Faith’s shoes store makes nice and durable shoes but the problem though is that most of their shoes I find it that it isn’t really that comfy for me

• by Kim

I bought a black leather platform boots late last year at Faith’s shoe store which has a 12 cm high heel on it. I got it for almost a 120 GBP at that time and I also got it on a 25% of discount which was really great.

One thing I like about the boots is that the

high heel looks sophisticated which really looks so sexy whenever I wear the boots but the problem is that I am not used to wearing really high heels.

This boots looks so good if I pair it with a legging or a skinny jeans but it is not a sort of boots that goes well with a nice outfit ...

• dress because it look like more of a cowboy sort of style boots.

The other thing I also don’t like about this boots is that it is very uncomfortable to wear especially if I am standing for like an hour and I also don’t trust wearing it on a bad condition.

In terms of using it for

walking it isn’t very comfy to use as well because I am not comfortable with the heel.

So I ended up using it not very frequently.

In fairness, Faith’s shoes store makes nice and durable shoes but the problem though is that most of their shoes I find it that it isn’t really that comfy for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55101935401031/k2311a011/1.1.10