Clark’s sandal shoes  » Clothes  »
  • I bought a Clark sandal back in 2007 and I must admit that I really find their shoes very durable and comfy on my feet
  • Only problem though is that most of their sandals and shoes doesn’t really have a trendy or nice design if I am going to compare it with other high street shoes stores
  • But I think their shoes are more of durability and comfort ability just like the one’s I’ve got at home
  • I have worn it for like countless of times and I don’t regret buying it
  • I bought it at that time for 40 British pounds along Lakeside mall and so far it is the best I’ve ever got

• by Kim

I bought a Clark sandal back in 2007 and I must admit that I really find their shoes very durable and comfy on my feet. The sandal I’ve got is a black color and has a 2 inches high heel but this is the only sandal that I am not tired of wearing for duration of how many

hours.

I can even wear it even if I am standing for long.

Only problem though is that most of their sandals and shoes doesn’t really have a trendy or nice design if I am going to compare it with other high street shoes stores.

But I think their shoes are more of durability and comfort ability ...

• just like the one’s I’ve got at home.

I have worn it for like countless of times and I don’t regret buying it.

I bought it at that time for 40 British pounds along Lakeside mall and so far it is the best I’ve ever got.

It is a simple sandal but it is also elegant

to wear and it is good for me to pair it with other of my sexy clothes and dresses.

In fact when I go outing with friends like going to a disco I usually wear it because it is not only sexy and elegant but I can dance for how many hours with no complaint.

I simply love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55101935391031/k2311a011/1.1.10