Sharp 1200 Watts Microwave
  • My husband and I bought this Sharp microwave back in 2006 while we were still living in New Zealand and so far until now we still got it at home and there is no problem with this microwave
  • One thing I like about this microwave is that it cooks food so fast
  • The product we’ve got is color white and I found it difficult to clean sometimes especially the inside

• by Kim

My husband and I bought this Sharp microwave back in 2006 while we were still living in New Zealand and so far until now we still got it at home and there is no problem with this microwave. One thing I like about this microwave is that it cooks food so fast.

Like for example

when I should usually cook the noodles which should take for 6 minutes with this one I only have to place it for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

It is a really powerful one.

Just one problem though when I cook on the popcorn and I followed the directions at the back which made the popcorn turned ...

• out almost black and burned.

The product we’ve got is color white and I found it difficult to clean sometimes especially the inside.

I’m just to worried I might scrape the white surface if I forced the stain to be clean out.

There are lots of features I can choose and press like cooking

the meat and vegetables.

There is no need for me to set up the time, I just have to press it and presto it is already been cooked! So far I haven’t encountered any defects using this microwave despite the fact that we have transferred houses for 3 times already and kept on carrying and taking it with us.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53101935331031/k2311a011/1.1.10