Walgreens Cough Drops Eucalyptus Flavored
2.0
  • I was somewhat disappointed with Walgreens brand of cough drops

• by GenesisOne

I was somewhat disappointed with Walgreens brand of cough drops. I tried the ones that were eucalyptus flavored, but the admittedly refreshing flavoring is really irrelevant since the effectiveness of the cough drops was limited.

These cough drops are designed to ease the pain of a sore throat, reduce the urge to cough and provide relief to nasal passages.

To an extent, these cough drops do just that - except for the soothing of the nasal passages.

I did not feel any relief there.

These cough drops did help my sore throat feel a little less sore and they did help me to cut down on some of my coughing, but overall, the relief really was not that ...

• incredible.

They helped me to feel a bit better, but not quite as much as the Ricola cough drops.

For that reason, I will not be purchasing these cough drops again.

I may be saving some pocket change by purchasing the Walgreens brand at one dollar and ninety-nine cents a bag for one hundred cough drops, but considering how

unpleasant being sick is, I would rather spend thirty or forty cents more for the Ricola cough drops and get many less because the Ricola cough drops simply seem to deliver much-needed faster and greater relief.

The Walgreens brand certainly comes at an attractive price and appealing cough drop count, but its effectiveness is average at best, if not a little below average.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34101935201031/k2311a011/1.1.10