Carmex Lip Balm
  • It is so inexpensive and so amazing that I don’t understand why every girl doesn’t have a tube of it in her collection
  • Personally, I like the tube better because it is so easy to apply and you don’t have to get your finger messy

• by Intensify

Every girl has that one makeup product that they’ve had in the bottom of their makeup bag for ages. For me, that product is Carmex lip balm. You probably see it in the checkout aisle of drug stores and grocery stores all the time in that familiar bright yellow tube with a red cap on top. It is

so inexpensive and so amazing that I don’t understand why every girl doesn’t have a tube of it in her collection.

I can literally go through an entire tube of Carmex in a week. It really softens lips. Carmex is especially useful during winter when my lips get really dry and chapped. I have a really bad habit ...

• of picking at my lips when they get really dry, so I always use Carmex either to prevent myself from doing this or to heal my lips after I’ve picked them apart.

I used to get terrible cuts on my lips from my braces. Any other lip product would irritate the cuts, but Carmex helps to heal them. I

don’t have braces anymore, but I can’t give up my addiction to this stuff.

Carmex comes in a jar, a stick, and a tube. Personally, I like the tube better because it is so easy to apply and you don’t have to get your finger messy. It also comes flavored but I have never tried anything but the original formula.

Carmex Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31101935181031/k2311a011/1.1.10